Residential or Commercial
We've got all your needs covered:
Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable because we know what it's like to be in your shoes. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We provide experienced and fully trained staff with the skill and expertise needed to take care of your septic system. If you have questions about your septic system, don't wait for a problem to catch you off guard. Call Today!
Our work is good. We promise. And behind that promise, we want you to know that we back our work with a satisfaction guarantee. We won't stop working until you like what we've done.
For quality service, you can't beat the septic system team at Garcia and Sons Pumping.
With over 15 years of service we are fully equipped to do jobs of any size, proportion or degree of difficulty. Emergency & short notice pumping upon availability.
Customer service is important to us, not only will we help you solve the immediate septic system problems, we look forward to helping you understand what you can do to keep your system maintained and trouble-free.
We specialize in handling the following: (List not all inclusive)
Septic Tank Cleaning
Sump / Ejection Pit
Holding Tank Pumping
Waste Spillage & Flooding Clean Up
"Transfer Pump" - For Difficult Hillside, Mountain and Beach Properties
Microbic Biology Systems
Don't see what your looking for here? Give us a call Today!
How does a septic tank work?
1) Organic solid material floats to the surface and forms a layer that is usually referred to as "Scum"
2) Non organic solid materials and byproducts of bacterial digestion sink to the bottom of the tank and form the layer referred to as "Sludge"
3) Only water should exist between the "scum" and the "sludge" layers. It is only this water that should overflow into a "Drainfield" or "Sepage Pit"
What can we do to maintain our septic system?
1) Routine, preventative maintenance is the key factor into maintaining the health of your system
2) Use Water Conservatively
-Shorter bathing times
-Front loading washer instead of a top loading mode use about
half as much laundry water
-Install water conservation devices on your faucets, toilets
3) Avoid disposal of COMMON substances such as:
-Heavily sudsing laundry detergent
4) Refrain from using a Garbage Disposal
-Garbage Disposal cause an increase to the load of solids to be broken down in the tank
5) Refrain from planting trees or shrubs over or near your septic system
Is there a list of items that can overtax or destroy the biological digestions taking place within the septic system that may cause harm to my system or that may clog the pipes?
1) Take care NOT TO FLUSH the following items:
2) Take care NEVER TO FLUSH the following items:
-Grease / Fats
-Bio Hazard Products